• Dr Guntuboyana Sravan is at present working as Consultant
• University Gold medal from Dr NTR University of Health sciences in MS
( General Surgery)
Best poster presentation in ASICON 2015
University Gold medal from Nizams Institute of Health sciences in MCh (Neurosurgery)
• Currently working at Delta Hospitals ( 230 bedded Hospital) ,
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh , India.
Dr. G. Geetasravan
MS (General Surgery)
Dr Guntuboyana Sravan is at present working as Consultant Neurosurgeon in Delta Hospitals, Rajahmundry, India. He obtained his Mch (Neurosurgery) degree from Nizams Institute of Medical sciences, Hyderabad. He has an experience of 15 years in the field of medicine. He had performed or assisted more than 1000 complex brain and spine surgeries.
• Neurooncology: Brain and spine tumours
• Cerebrovascular procedures like aneurysm clipping, Excision of Avm
• Skull base surgeries
• Degenerative spine disorders like cervical and lumbar disc prolapse, listhesis
• Minimally invasive brain and spine surgeries
• Pediatric neurosurgery
• Stereotactic procedures
• Craniovertebral anamolies
• Epilepsy Surgeries
• Role of Ki 67 levels in evaluation of recurrence in cases of Pituitary Adenoma.
• A 270 degree decompression of optic nerve in Refractory Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension using ultrasonic aspirator: a prospective institutional study.
• Retrospective analysis of Metastatic Brain tumour: an institutional study.
Areas of Interest