• Completed internship at Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur from
March 2011 to March 2012.
• Post Graduate – 3 years Residency, DNB General Medicine, Maharaja
Agrasen hospital, New Delhi affiliated to National board of examinations, ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt of India from October 2012 to
• Worked as registrar in the General Medicine department, Glengales global
hospital, Lakdikapool, Hyderabad between February 2016 to August 2016.
• Nephrology resident in the Department of Nephrology, Gandhi Medical college
between September 2016 to August 2019.
• Currently working as Nephrologist and Transplant Physician at Delta
Hospitals ( 220 bedded hospital) , Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Dr. Khandavalli Pradeep
MBBS ( Gold medal )
DNB General Medicine
• AHA licensed ACLS and BLS provider
• Certificate course in Evidence based Diabetes mellitus -IDF and PHFI recognized.
• Certificate course in Gestational Diabetes mellitus-PHFI.
Areas of Interest
Completed MBBS Degree from Sri Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in January 2011.
Completed DNB General Medicine affiliated to national board of examinations in June 2015 session.
Completed DM Nephrology from Gandhi medical college, Hyderabad under Kaloji Narayana Rao University July 2019.
Cleared DNB (Diplomat in National Board) Nephrology, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India December 2019.
• Peritoneal Dialysis
• Renal transplantation
• Glomerular diseases
• Genetic kidney diseases
• Diabetic kidney diseases
• Critical Care Nephrology
• Poisoning ( Herbicide ) and kidney diseases